The University of East Anglia’s fully accredited, full-time MBA program is a unique and highly relevant management qualification, which has accelerated change in the careers of many international students. The three specialist streams – Economics and Finance, Strategic Carbon Management and Brand Leadership – allow students to study areas for which the University has a world class reputation. Here are ten more reasons why you should consider UEA’s MBA:
- Their MBA is fully accredited by the Association of MBAs and delivered since 1992.
- The MBA offers two live consultancy projects giving students hands-on business experience.
- Students receive a dual award of an MBA and CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting.
- The MBA offers specialist strands in Economics and Finance, Strategic Carbon Management and Brand Leadership, subjects for which UEA has a world class reputation.
- The program includes a customized MBA Career Impact Program, accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- The London residential, a valuable chance for students to visit prestigious organizations, and learn from the senior managers responsible for leading these organizations.
- The MBA student cohorts are from internationally diverse work and cultural backgrounds, providing cultural insight and contacts from around the world.
- UEA offer exceptional teaching and social facilities for MBA students in the heart of Norwich Business School.
- UEA's MBA creates talented alumni.
- Approachable expert staff. Signing up for an MBA is a major career decision. UEA are always happy to arrange a mutually convenient time for students to talk with the MBA team.
If you would like to arrange an informal meeting with UEA, please get in touch with your personal advisor. If you don’t have a personal advisor, sign up for one today!